At Advanced ENT, both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery are offered. Our physicians are focused on achieving realistic goals that are thoroughly discussed with the patient, including all options and associated costs prior to undergoing any procedure.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed for patients with congenital conditions (present from birth), such as birthmarks on the face, cleft lip and palate, protruding ears, and a crooked smile. Other conditions that are the result of accidents, trauma, burns, tumors or previous surgery are also corrected with this type of surgery. In addition, some reconstructive procedures are required to treat existing diseases like skin cancer. Reconstructive plastic surgery is generally performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate or improve a normal appearance.
Cosmetic facial plastic surgery is surgery performed to enhance visual appearance of the facial structures and features. Patients today desire a more youthful appearance without experiencing long recovery times following surgery. At Advanced ENT, combination therapies such as lasers and home skin care regimens are often prescribed to enhance surgical results and speed recovery times for optimal outcomes.
Common procedures include:
- Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty. Surgery of the external and internal nose in which cartilage and bone are restructured and reshaped to improve the appearance and function of the nose.
- Blepharoplasty. Surgery of the upper and/or lower eyelids to improve the function and/or look of the eyes.
- Rhytidectomy. Surgery of the skin of the face and neck to tighten the skin and remove excess wrinkles.
- Browlift. Surgery to improve forehead wrinkles and droopy eyebrows.
- Liposuction. Surgery to remove excess fat under the chin or in the neck.
- Facial implants. Surgery to make certain structures of the face (cheek, lips, chin) more prominent and well defined.
- Otoplasty. Surgery to reshape the cartilage of the ears so they protrude less.
- Skin surface procedures. Surgery using lasers, chemical peels, or derma-abrasion to improve the smoothness of the skin.
- Non-surgical procedures. Techniques such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and injectables. Injectables are medications that can be placed under the skin to improve the appearance of the face, such as Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse and other fillers.
In addition to board certification in Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat), Dr. Patrick Hall completed rigorous, advanced training to obtain board certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His many years of surgical experience and continuing education reflect the latest advances in the most popular cosmetic procedures. Dr. Hall performs surgery to repair traumatic injuries, as well as facial skin cancer removal and reconstruction. His office in Woodbury, NJ houses Paragon Med Spa to help patients maintain their post surgery results and skin care beauty. Dr. Hall strives to provide his patients natural appearing, expert results unique to the individual.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or your local emergency number for immediate assistance.