We are closely monitoring the developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health of our patients, physicians and staff is our highest priority.
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers, Advanced ENT has limited our operational hours and staff due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our offices will now be opened from 8am-4pm, Monday through Friday, and will now offer Telemedicine appointments. Our Stratford offices will remain closed. All non-emergent patients will be treated through telemedicine or tentatively for May and the months following. The providers and staff of Advanced ENT/HearMD appreciate your cooperation as we work together to provide the best healthcare possible.
Patients with chronic medical conditions or those over 60 years old are strongly encouraged to reschedule non-urgent or routine appointments until the infection rate lowers. If you have a fever, cough or breathing difficulty, if you have traveled outside of the country, or if you had contact with a quarantined person, please cancel your appointment.
When possible, adults should come alone to their appointments. If a child has an appointment, we are asking that they be accompanied by only one adult.
BEFORE YOU VISIT US, PLEASE CLICK AND DOWNLOAD THE FILE BELOW
Contained in the following document is patient and physician expectations going forward.
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS IN OUR OFFICE:
- Avoiding handshakes and skin to skin contact where possible
- Wearing gloves for necessary skin to skin contact
- Wiping down surfaces with disinfectant numerous times a day
- Sterilizing instruments as always
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitizer after every patient contact
- Making hand sanitizer accessible to all patients while in our offices
- Asking patients with a fever, new cough or new shortness of breath to cancel their appointments
- Asking patients to refrain from bringing their family members into the office (except for a child) to minimize contacts
- Encouraging distance between our patients in the waiting room. If the waiting room gets crowded, patients will be asked to sit in their car and we will text/call them when a room becomes available
The Providers & Staff of Advanced ENT/HearMD appreciate your cooperation as we work together to provide the best health care possible.
For more Information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website: www.cdc.gov.
COVID SYMPTOM GUIDE
There are many symptoms that are common among COVID-19, allergies and colds. Please use this chart as a guide to help you. The ENT and allergy physicians at Advanced ENT are available for virtual and live consults daily to help you with allergy and respiratory symptoms.
This chart is a guide and should not be used as a diagnostic tool. Patients are urged to call their healthcare provider and schedule a telemedicine visit for further assistance.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT CALL (856) 602-4000
New and returning patients can also request an appointment with Advanced ENT by logging into our secure patient portal. New patients will need to create an account by contacting our office and providing your email address to our staff. Our staff will then activate your portal account and email you a portal invitation. Click here to get started.