We are closely monitoring the developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health of our patients, physicians and staff is our highest priority.
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers, Advanced ENT & Allergy has expanded their guidelines for treatment in the office.
Contained in the following document is patient and physician expectations going forward.
COVID-19 Patient Guidelines
- Avoiding handshakes and skin to skin contact where possible
- Wearing gloves for necessary skin to skin contact
- Wiping down surfaces with disinfectant numerous times a day
- Sterilizing instruments as always
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitizer after every patient contact
- Making hand sanitizer accessible to all patients while in our offices
- Asking patients with a fever, new cough or new shortness of breath to cancel their appointments
- Asking patients to refrain from bringing their family members into the office (except for a child) to minimize contacts
- Encouraging distance between our patients in the waiting room. If the waiting room gets crowded, patients will be asked to sit in their car and we will text/call them when a room becomes available
The Providers & Staff of Advanced ENT & Allergy/HearMD appreciate your cooperation as we work together to provide the best health care possible.
For more Information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website: www.cdc.gov.
There are many symptoms that are common among COVID-19, allergies and colds. Please use this chart as a guide to help you. The ENT and allergy physicians at Advanced ENT & Allergy are available for virtual and live consults daily to help you with allergy and respiratory symptoms.
This chart is a guide and should not be used as a diagnostic tool. Patients are urged to call their healthcare provider and schedule a telemedicine visit for further assistance.