We are closely monitoring the developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The health of our patients, physicians and staff is our highest priority.
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers, Advanced ENT has expanded their guidelines for treatment in the office.
Contained in the following document is patient and physician expectations going forward.
COVID-19 Patient Guidelines
- Avoiding handshakes and skin to skin contact where possible
- Wearing gloves for necessary skin to skin contact
- Wiping down surfaces with disinfectant numerous times a day
- Sterilizing instruments as always
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitizer after every patient contact
- Making hand sanitizer accessible to all patients while in our offices
- Asking patients with a fever, new cough or new shortness of breath to cancel their appointments
- Asking patients to refrain from bringing their family members into the office (except for a child) to minimize contacts
- Encouraging distance between our patients in the waiting room. If the waiting room gets crowded, patients will be asked to sit in their car and we will text/call them when a room becomes available
The Providers & Staff of Advanced ENT/HearMD appreciate your cooperation as we work together to provide the best health care possible.
For more Information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website: www.cdc.gov.
There are many symptoms that are common among COVID-19, allergies and colds. Please use this chart as a guide to help you. The ENT and allergy physicians at Advanced ENT are available for virtual and live consults daily to help you with allergy and respiratory symptoms.
This chart is a guide and should not be used as a diagnostic tool. Patients are urged to call their healthcare provider and schedule a telemedicine visit for further assistance.